We are pleased to introduce our Foundation Unlimited Distances, a foundation specialized in organizing sports competitions and long distances running training. Was founded in 2013 by the Jordanian runner Mohammad Al-Swaiti.
- Processing and organized events and sports competitions.
- Training to jog and walk with the aim of rehabilitation for participating in Marathon and long distances.
- Training and qualification on bicycles for long distances competitions.
- is to increase awareness of the benefits and the importance of sport in improving the lifestyle
- is to reach to a higher national and international standard to please both our supporters & participants
Biography of Mohammad Al - Swaiti and his sports career
He is a retired lieutenant from Directorate of general security, and a champion for it for several years, both locally and globally. He was the team coach in Directorate of General Security and a member in the national team and long-distance trainer.
Important Achievements of Mohammad Al Swaiti
Badwater Race in the Valley of Death / America 2017 non-stop race for 217 km.
Marathon de Sable Morocco, 250 km in which he participated for 13 years
India Ultra Marathon, 195 km second place, he participated for 4 years.
Petra Marathon - Jordan, 42 km in which he achieved 1st and 2nd places, he participated for 4 years.
Austria Ultra Marathon, 72 km achieved the second place,he participated for 12 years
In addition to local and Arab participations during 30 years
he also holds a second degree certificate in courses for athletics training
He has cycling training courses
And sports medicine courses